"And now my friends...
the time has come to talk of other things...
of shoes and ships and sealing wax...
Of cabbages and kings. "
- The Walrus from Alice in Wonderland
So I decided to create a blog. Yeah, I know, what a novel idea, I am glad I thought of it. I guess you could call me the Al Gore of blogs.
Contained in this blog you shall find the following things:
- Ramblings of my inner thoughts (and yes... you should be scared)
- Pictures of me... well, mainly my dogs. (I just could not live with myself if I denied the world of their cuteness)
- Pictures and thoughts of my family and friends (especially that lil niece o'mine Harper Grace)
- And anything I deem worthy of being here
So now that the intro is over, and me having doubts about whether anyone will even READ this. I push onward. I have a feeling though, as I sit here at work... well working. And of course I use that in a loose sense of the word. I will be posting another entry, cause I have a few thoughts welling up inside me. One regarding these people we call "friends", of which I might add have become more distant in recent years. Both my fault and theirs... But I digress. That, as stated, will be another entry.
And since, if you are reading this and do not know me, which seems odd. But boredom is an ugly thing and I know that I have personally read strange blogs of people I do not know, I won't hold that against you.... Anyways. Here is me:
Please excuse the terrible picture, having just come to the realization that this is the only picture I have of me on my work computer.