Wednesday, December 16, 2009

First entry. You may now exhale

"And now my friends...
the time has come to talk of other things...
of shoes and ships and sealing wax...
Of cabbages and kings. "
- The Walrus from Alice in Wonderland





So I decided to create a blog. Yeah, I know, what a novel idea, I am glad I thought of it. I guess you could call me the Al Gore of blogs.


Contained in this blog you shall find the following things:
- Ramblings of my inner thoughts (and yes... you should be scared)
- Pictures of me... well, mainly my dogs. (I just could not live with myself if I denied the world of their cuteness)
- Pictures and thoughts of my family and friends (especially that lil niece o'mine Harper Grace)
- And anything I deem worthy of being here


So now that the intro is over, and me having doubts about whether anyone will even READ this. I push onward. I have a feeling though, as I sit here at work... well working. And of course I use that in a loose sense of the word. I will be posting another entry, cause I have a few thoughts welling up inside me. One regarding these people we call "friends", of which I might add have become more distant in recent years. Both my fault and theirs... But I digress. That, as stated, will be another entry.


And since, if you are reading this and do not know me, which seems odd. But boredom is an ugly thing and I know that I have personally read strange blogs of people I do not know, I won't hold that against you.... Anyways. Here is me:







Please excuse the terrible picture, having just come to the realization that this is the only picture I have of me on my work computer.





No comments:

Post a Comment